At one point in our relationships, we've all asked the question, "Does he still love me?".
It could be while you’re still with him but you sense that he’s falling out of love with you.
Or it could be while you were dealing with the aftermath of a bad breakup and you desperately want your ex-boyfriend back.
I won't know for sure what’s prompted you to ask this question but if you're at this point in your life right now, I've got you covered with these important questions.
Does He Still Love Me: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself To Find Out
The truth is that while women have been stereotyped to be difficult to understand, men can be just the same.
If you're not armed with the knowledge of how to understand men, particularly your boyfriend, uncovering the truth will be harder for you.
1. Does he respect you?
You can respect without loving but you can never love without respecting.
Sometimes, respect may be even more crucial than love.
So if he acts like he doesn't respect you anymore, it's a major sign that his feelings for you have long been gone.
These are five unmistakable signs that suggest the respect and love he had for you are gone:
· He doesn't listen to you
· He purposely hurts your feelings
· He blatantly disregards your boundaries
· He invades your privacy through stalking
· He tells his buddies about your private life
2. Does he show you he misses you even if he says he doesn’t?
Men are known to stay quiet about how they feel for several reasons.
It could be because they wanted to save themselves from judgment and rejection from people who’ll hear what they’ll say.
This exact logic also applies when he misses you.
So if you aren’t sure about whether he craves being with you now that you’re no longer together, it’s ok.
He may not say a word but his actions will betray his feelings. Following are five clear signs that demonstrate he misses you and still loves you.
· He attempts to contact you and is consistent with it
· He reaches out to your friends and family to get information and updates about you
· He keeps tabs on you through social media
· He shows up in places where he thinks you’ll be
· He still wears the tokens of love that you’ve given him
3. Does he put in the effort to win you back?
You’ve got that nagging feeling that tells you he wants you back but you can’t really be sure.
These five clear-cut signs will tell you if he wants you back.
· He’s reached out to say sorry and says he misses you badly
· He has changed his appearance and personality for the better
· He finds excuses to see you and touch you when he can
· He goes to your friends and family for help in rekindling the relationship
· He’s shown willingness to wait until you’re ready
4. Does he have strong emotions for you?
Did he say that he curses the day you were born? If he did, it only means he still loves you.
Remember, the opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.
So if he’s acting really sad or mad, it doesn’t necessarily mean that he hates you. In fact, it’s a tell-tale sign that he still loves you.
5. Does he continue bringing sunshine into your life?
Remember, you deserve a man who will ruin your lipstick and not your mascara.
So if he’s making you smile more than he’s making you cry, you can be certain of one thing:
He still wants to continue being a major part of your life even if you’ve already broken up.
If your answer to the majority of the questions is yes, then doubt no more. Your ex-boyfriend is obviously still in love with you.
And if you’re ready, it’s time to get him back.
Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back In Three Steps
You know in your heart that you want to. However, you don’t want to appear desperate and lose your dignity in the process.
I know how you feel so I’ve created this simple three-step plan.
Step 1: Cut Off All Contact With Him
This No-Contact period should be for you to not only heal but also for the following reasons:
· Get perspective on the relationship
· Avoid appearing as needy, clingy, and insecure in his eyes
· It helps increase your value as a woman
· It helps you have time for self-awareness and self-rediscovery
It will be hard. But once you get through this with flying colors, the results will be worth it.
Step 2: Focus On Making Yourself Stronger
You may be wondering what you’re supposed to do during the No-Contact period.
Yes, you’re going to focus on making yourself a better person. You can start by:
· Finding a new hobby
· Reconnecting with friends and family
· Working out
· Positively transforming your appearance
The point is, learn how to be single after a long relationship by doing only the things you love and make you feel strong.
Step 3: Reconnect With Him
Ring him up and ask him to grab a cup of coffee with you. You can also suggest having a dinner date or brunch, whichever you think is appropriate.
The important thing is that you’re making him see that you’re now a more assertive, and stronger and happier woman.
You want to also make him feel that you want to reconnect because you think it’s a shame to just throw away your friendship over a bad breakup.
By generating a positive vibe, he’ll feel good about reconnecting with you. He’ll be reminded of why he fell in love with you in the first place…and why he would be a fool to let you go.
Getting your ex-boyfriend back isn’t as easy as it sounds but it’s also not too complicated.
Just make sure you don’t wait around too long.
And remember, the Ex Factor Guide has got you covered with everything you need to know.
Check it out now to make sure you don't lost him for ever.