In a hurry? After testing dozens of vibrators, I found that Lelo Ina 2 is the best rabbit vibrator available today.
Originally made famous by Sex & the City, these magnificent toys have since exploded in popularity and are now a staple item most women couldn’t live without.
Also called dual vibrators, these bad boys work by simultaneously working your clitoris and G spot, giving you the double pleasure that will leave you delightfully squirming.
With that said, let’s review the best rabbit vibrators for every budget.
Table of Contents
Best Rabbit Vibrators: Our Top 7 Picks
There are a LOT of vibrators on the market today, and more coming out every year. With all that choice, you might feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to start your product search.
Luckily, I’m here to help. After thorough research, I reduced your choices to the best 7 available today.
|Lelo Ina 2||9/10||$$$$||Check Price|
|Lelo Insignia Soraya 2||8/10||$$$$||Check Price|
|FSOG Greedy Girl Vibrator||8/10||$$||Check Price|
|BASICS Beginner’s Rabbit Vibrator||6/10||$||Check Price|
|Tracey Cox Rabbit Vibrator||7/10||$$||Check Price|
|Desire Luxury Rabbit Vibrator||8/10||$$||Check Price|
|OhMiBod Fuse||8/10||$$$||Check Price|
If you’re looking for a high-end toy that can satisfy you both internally and externally, you need to know about this vibrator.
Lelo Soraya 2 is designed for the ultimate double pleasure. Its clitoral stimulator is closer to your pearl than some other vibrators and fully flexible. That allows you to perfectly position it for maximum stimulation. A loop built into the handle allows you to easily hold and control the vibrator, pointing it to your pearl’s most sensitive points with ease.
It also comes with 12 vibration modes, each with its own adjustable speed setting so you can play around and find out the best combination for you.
To top it off, Soraya 2 comes with a 10-year warranty. With this, you’ll have the peace of mind that if anything happens (knock on wood) you’ll be safe and covered.
- 12 vibration settings mean you can tailor the stimulation to your exact taste
- 2 dedicated motors give you waves of pleasure both internally and externally
- It’s whisper-quiet… although you certainly won’t be
- It gives you four - yes, FOUR - hours of playtime once fully charged
- Speaking of charging, it’s USB charged, so no batteries required
- 100% waterproof - use it in shower or bath for more aquatic fun
- It’s not cheap - this is a luxury product with a luxury price
Best for women looking for a powerful, luxury vibrator that will knock their socks off
This is one heck of a vibrator.
In fact, it’s so good I mentioned it before in our article about the best g spot vibrators around.
But I’ll explain it all here again.
To start off, this toy is POWERFUL. In fact, if you’re a newbie to the whole vibrator scene, I suggest you start without turning on the rabbit ears. Otherwise, the combined power of both clitoral and G spot stimulation will be overwhelming and you might come in just 15 or 20 seconds. Nothing wrong with that, but if you’re like me and like a prolonged play, this is way too much, way too fast.
Now, if you count both the shaft and the ears, it comes with an incredible 36 vibration combinations. I don’t care how demanding you are, you will find a combination that will be just perfect for you.
On the downside, as a consequence of all that power, it’s not the quietest vibrator around. If you don’t live alone, I suggest you wait until your place is empty before trying it out.
- POWER. This tiny thing will take you to the Moon and back… several times.
- 36 vibration combinations make it easy to find the best one for you
- Comes with a travel-lock so you can travel safely without it ever accidentally turning on
- Both the ears and the shaft are designed perfectly to maximize stimulations, giving you the pleasure you never thought was possible
- The smoothness of the silicone will make you think you’ve died and gone to heaven
- If you’re overly sensitive, the vibrations could be too much
Best for women looking for a powerful vibrator at a reasonable cost
I’m not ashamed to admit it – I reached new heights of pleasure with this rabbit vibrator.
Made of high-quality smooth silicone, Lelo Ina 2 is a powerful new vibrator that will blow your mind (and some other body parts).
With multiple vibrations speeds and settings, this toy is as versatile as it is luxurious.
However, that’s not its main benefit. No, that would be its design.
You see, Ina 2 comes with a uniquely designed bulbous shaft that’s created with only one purpose: to give you the most powerful G spot orgasms you’ve ever had.
The shaft is easy to insert (even easier if you use some lube) and offers precise internal stimulation that will make you hit the ceiling. If you’ve never had a G spot orgasm, you owe it to yourself to get this toy and find out how that feels like.
Now, you might read in some reviews that the bunny “ears” are ineffective because they are weaker than the G spot shaft. That’s only half true – they are weaker, but not remotely ineffective.
If you’re a power queen that just needs to have strong clitoral stimulation, this vibrator might not work for you. However, if you’re like me and your pearl can’t take the pounding, Ina 2 will suit you just fine.
- Ina 2 is beautiful, with soft, velvety silicone that is a pleasure to touch and feel
- The shaft comes with a bulbous head that is designed specifically to give you a mind-blowing G spot orgasm
- It’s as quiet as it is powerful, with deep, rumbly vibes that will make you bite your lip to stop yourself from screaming
- It’s incredibly versatile with 8 adjustable vibration modes (5 patterns and 3 speeds)
- Ina 2 also waterproof, which not only makes it a fun toy to use in the shower or bath
- It also makes it super easy to clean - just spray on a sex toy cleaner, wait 30 seconds, and wash it off
- The clitoral shaft is not as strong as the internal shaft, which might be a problem for some women
Best for women who want to experience deep G spot orgasms for the first time in their lives
Finally – a bunny vibrator that actually comes with “bunny ears”!
If you’re not familiar with the BASICS brand of vibrators, they make really affordable and… basic… vibrators for price-sensitive consumers.
If you like simple, no-frills toys you’ll love this rabbit.
Despite its small size, it’s still powerful enough to give most women multiple orgasms within minutes. Alas, it’s precisely this power that makes it a lot noisier than other vibrators I’ve used.
Apart from that, it also comes with several useful features: it’s waterproof, has multiple vibration functions, it’s a perfect companion for a weekend away, and so on.
Bottom line: If you’re buying your first vibrator, this is a great way to inexpensively test a rabbit before you decide to upgrade to a more luxurious toy.
- Powerful vibrations at a fraction of the cost compared to some other toys on this list
- It’s been known to give strong orgasms in less than 2 minutes (you might even squirt!)
- Easy to clean since it’s waterproof
- Small enough to discreetly travel with on a holiday
- The multi-speed function is great and can be used for teasing if you’re into that (I know I am!)
- Unfortunately, not as high-quality as some of the other toys on this list
- I won’t beat around the bush - it is really noisy and loud
Best for women on a budget who still want a small rabbit vibrator
If the ideal man is “tall, dark, and handsome”, then the ideal vibrator is powerful, quiet, and luxurious.
Tracy Cox Supersex Rabbit vibrator checks all three of those boxes.
You bet. Unlike some other rabbit vibrators, vibrations here are actually stronger on the ears instead of the shaft. At the highest settings, the vibrations of the shaft were medium strength for me, but the ears were out of this world.
Oh yeah. It’s a lot quieter than most of the vibrators in my collection. There’s still some noise there, of course, but do what I do.
Throw a blanket over yourself and close the door – nobody will have any idea what’s going on.
Is it luxurious?
With the silicone that is so sensual and velvety to touch and the design that says elegance and style, I’d have to say:
- Powerful, yet quiet - everything a vibrator should be
- Silicone is not only smooth and gorgeous, but it’s also safe to touch and hypoallergic
- Its light weight makes it easy for you to hold and control it
- Gives you two whole hours of playtime once fully charged
- Comes with a small instruction booklet that will give you some naughty and creative ideas
- Vibrations could be stronger in the shaft
Best for women looking for the best rabbit vibe for beginners
If you search in a dictionary for a definition of “affordable luxury” all you’ll find is a picture of this rabbit vibrator.
This marvelous device comes with 8 different vibration modes. But it gets better – each one of those comes with 12 custom speeds of intensity.
Now, this thing is powerful. In fact, I dare you to try to resist having an orgasm with this rabbit inside of you – there’s no chance of that happening. As soon as you turn it on you’ll feel the deep rumble that sounds like a purring tiger ready to pounce.
At 10 inches of length, this toy is quite large and may not be suitable for beginners.
However, if you’re tired of weak toys that don’t have the power you need, treat yourself to an early birthday present and get this rabbit. I can honestly say you’ll never look at vibrators the same way again.
- Surprisingly affordable luxury vibrator from Desire
- Incredibly versatile - 8 different modes of vibration, each with 12 different speeds
- Powerful enough to give you a temporary hearing loss (joking… kind of)
- Rabbit “ears” are more powerful than the shaft, giving you an incredible clitoral stimulation
- Control can be hard to reach or a bit iffy to operate
Best for women looking to upgrade to a luxurious and big rabbit vibrator that still won’t break the bank
It seems that technology is becoming a part of our lives everywhere, and sex toys aren’t the exception.
OhMiBod Fuse Rabbit is a futuristic vibrator that does several things extremely well.
First, as a normal rabbit vibrator, it comes with 7 modes of vibration that will rock your world. It’s designed with a rigid shaft and a flexible external stimulator, so you can best position it for maximum pleasure.
But that’s where the fun begins. It also comes with a touch-sensitive mode that vibrates on contact with your skin. There’s a sensor that controls the vibrations, so the more contact you apply, the more intense the vibrations get. Pretty genius if you ask me.
But where this toy really shines is by using its app-controlled settings. You can choose to give control of the rabbit over to your partner. He can then control it from the other side of the world – perfect for long-distance relationships.
Finally, OhMiBod Fuse can connect to some other male masturbation toys, allowing you and your partner to experience blended orgasms no matter where you are in the world. I haven’t tested this function yet, but you can bet it’s on my bucket list!
- Flexible “rabbit ears” and rigid shaft provide the best of both worlds
- Touch-sensitive mode vibrates on contact with your skin
- Comes with 7 vibration modes in manual mode, enough to make you see the stars
- Can be remotely controlled by an app, so your partner can give you orgasms on command from the other side of the world
- It can connect to some male masturbation toys for blended orgasms
- Not the cheapest toy around
- The app can take a while to connect with the vibrator
Best for couples in a long-distance relationship who want to try something new
What You Should Know Before Buying A Rabbit Vibrator
After that episode aired out, every woman absolutely had to have one.
Now, with that out of the way, you might be wondering how to use a rabbit vibrator?
Well, it’s simple – they come with two motors, one for the shaft and another one for external stimulation. The shaft stimulates your G spot internally, while the “ears” stimulate your clitoris externally.
It’s interesting to add that nowadays a lot of vibrators have dropped the “bunny ears” look for the clitoral stimulator since it’s not the most effective way to stimulate the clitoris.
When it comes to materials, the best toys are made out of silicone. Its smooth, silky, and velvety feel will make you question whether you even need a man in your life or not. It’s also completely safe to use and easy to clean – what more does a girl need?
Regarding design, you want to choose a rabbit with either a bulbous head or a curved head. Those two designs really hit the spot – the G spot that is. Vibrators with straight heads are fine, but they don’t really stimulate the G spot as well.
With features, you have a ton of stuff to choose from:
- Is the rabbit waterproof or not?
- Does it come with batteries or is it USB rechargeable?
- How many speeds and vibration modes is it equipped with?
- And so on.
When choosing a rabbit vibrator, I strongly recommend you wait until you can afford a good one.
Using a sex toy should be a fun, exciting, and memorable experience. But that’s only if you choose quality (and that comes with a price tag).
Buying a mediocre vibrator is often worse than having no vibrator at all since you feel the wasted potential of that toy when you’re using it. Not to mention the fact that you’ll be frustrated and angry at the lackluster performance of such a toy.
Experiencing both external and internal stimulation is incredible. It’s a veritable double sandwich that every woman needs to feel at least once in her lifetime.
Unfortunately, choosing a wrong vibrator can ruin the experience and make you angry and frustrated. Cheap materials, weak vibrations, low battery life – all of these things can work together against your pleasure.
To avoid that, I recommend you invest in Lelo Ina 2.
It’s one of the rare vibrators specifically engineered to give you deep, powerful, earthquake-like G spot orgasms within minutes. Its bulbous shaft is easy to insert and so satisfying to feel inside of you.
Its rabbit ears are weaker, that’s true, but to me, that just means they won’t distract you from the shaft that will meticulously to give you a G spot orgasm you deserve. Not to mention the fact they are still powerful enough to make you want to squirm in delight.
If you never had a G spot orgasm, you need to get this bad boy. Just be careful – you might accidentally hit the ceiling after you turn Ina 2 on!